Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 15, 2007

The 1st Edition

I just thought I would write a little update about what has been going on with our family since Ryan's arrival. Ryan just turned 7 weeks old yesterday and is becoming more and more active everyday. He is growing so fast!!! He is also beginning to sleep longer through the night for which Mom & Dad are greatly appreciative. He is actually cuter than when he was born. He is just begining to smile. I hope to be able to send updated pictures soon.

Angie just went to get a steroid shot into her back on Friday. This procedure has helped in the past and we hope that it will have the same success. She is in pain right now and will be for a few more days. This is normal and hopefully by Friday she will be as good as new. We are currently looking at some other options for her back if this one does not work.

I have been very busy with work and taking care of my family duties. We are currently preparing to publish our Boise ImPact telephone book, which is the busiest time for me at work, and have been very active at work. I was promoted at work from Free Listings Coordinator to Accounts Receivable Manager which is more of what I want to do. The problem is that I am still doing my old job, during its busiest time, while managing the accounts receivable because they have not found anyone to replace me yet. You can see why my plate is full. My dad and I have also been selling some random items on EBay and have turned a good profit. It is nice for me to keep busy. I got my grades back recently and was very pleased with the results. I was able to qualify and receive a $1000 Copper Norman Scholarship offered by the Accounting Department at BSU and was put on the dean's list of the college of Business and Economics. My hard work at school is finally paying off. I have also been called as a Sunday school teacher in my ward for the 14-15 year olds. I really enjoy this calling and am excited to share my knowledge and testimony with the youth of my ward.

As you can see, we are very happy and excited to welcome in this new part of our lives. Angie and I look at Ryan and can't remember life before Ryan. He is just such a welcomed blessing in our lives and we love our new calling as parents.

I will try my hardest to write updates about our family often. I hope to make this a weekly habit like my mother.

With love,

Nick, Angie, & Ryan Fugal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nick and Angie! Welcome to Blogger. That's really cool you started a blog! I'll be checking it regularly. Keep the pictures coming!