Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

We're baaaack!

Nick was recently offered a job by Eide Bailly (a public accounting firm) and will start after he graduates from college this spring. I am still recovering from a spinal fusion I had in October, but things are looking good for my back finally! We are currently looking at houses and have an offer on 1 currently. Go to http://www.tenmanagement.com/listings/property-detail.do?list=2009-01-09&code=ID&case=121-236267 to see the house we're bidding on for fun. Ryan is talking like crazy- repeating everything we say. He "said" his first prayer to Heavenly Father tonight! We are very happy we have such an awesome boy in our life. He is so full of joy. Sorry it's been like a year since we've written anything, we kinda suck at keeping this up to date!! But I am taking the reigns now that I'm feeling better and promise to be better about it. K well that's all for now! We love you all!

No comments: